Tea has been there since Centurenia, through years people have been drinking tea because of its benefits. Now, lots of research has given us a much better proof into how tea improves health. Real tea is acquired from a particular plant called Camellia sinensis and has four varieties such as green, black, white, and oolong. Most studies have focused on the famous green and black tea yet white and oolong also bring benefits to us.
Continue reading to find out why tea rocks our health.
1. Drinking Green tea helps to improve bone mineral consistency.
2. Tea can enhance exercise endurance as Researchers have found that the content of catechins (antioxidants) increase the body’s ability to burn fat which accountable in improving muscle endurance.
3. It helps fight and destroy free radical, although our bodies are naturally designed to fight free radicals on its own yet it’s not 100% effective since damages from these radicals has been associated with certain disease of the heart, cancer and even neurological degeneration.
4. Drinking Tea might also hinder some of the negative effects of smoking and lessen the risk of having lung cancer.
5. Drinking tea could help diminish the risk of heart attack and also help protect us from getting degenerative and cardiovascular diseases.
6. Some studies show that compounds in green tea are beneficial to those who have Type 2 diabetes as it helps in processing the sugar more better.
7. Antioxidants in tea help protect against certain types of cancer such as ovarian, prostate, pancreas, breast, colon, oral, liver, and skin cancer, yet remember that you don’t completely rely on tea to keep you healthy, that should also be associated with a healthy diet and exercise.
8. Tea aids in reducing weight. This is the main concern of most people and thanks to tea because studies show that it can help lose weight naturally since it contains bioactive substances like caffeine and EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), which has strong effects on metabolism.
9. Tea will give you the killer smile. According to Japanese researchers, they have found that tea decreases tooth deficiency and unlike other beverages, tea does not appear to abrade tooth enamel.
10. Green Tea helps keep your skin glowing and acne-free. It can make your skin reduce inflammation level, produce less sebum, and boost the immune system as this amazing trio hinders the acne from busting yet remember to choose what specific tea as there are some teas that can help your acne a lot more than others.
Tea may have different taste and you may not like it, but just like the saying goes ” There’s always a good in every bad”. Overall, the more tea the more you will be good and healthy.